Contact our call centre:
- Claimants who live in South Africa can call the Trust’s call centre toll free number 080 1000 240
- Claimants who live outside of South Africa can call the Trust’s call back number 00 27 10 500 6186.
- Please note that when calling this number, it will sound like it is busy.
- The call will then drop and then someone from the call centre will call you back. Depending on your mobile or landline network service provider, you might need to have some airtime to initiate the call.
- Please note the call centre is experiencing high call volumes so the call back might not be immediate.
The call centre operates
- Monday – Friday from 7:30 – 19:30
- Saturday from 8:00 – 13:00
Or you can email us:
Send us a message
SERVICE COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
The Tshiamiso Trust strives to provide a high quality of service to all people that deal with us. In order to ensure our services remain at a high and improving standard, we have a procedure through which you can let us know if you are not satisfied with your dealings with the Trust or one of our service providers.
We will investigate your complaint and give you a response within 5 working days setting out how the complaint will be dealt with. Read our Complaints Process Document.